OUR COMMITMENTS COMBINED MAKE UP OUR FOOD QUALITY AND SAFETY POLICY
The Management of the Ioannis Chr. Spanos S.A. Group of Companies recognises that food Quality and Safety is the primary factor for the satisfaction of its customers’ high level of demands and for the development of a relationship of trust with them.
For this reason, it is, COMMITED:
• To providing all the funds and making decisions in order for the Ioannis Chr. Spanos S.A. Group of Companies to:
• To maintain and implement the QUALITY SYSTEM which complies with the demands of the International Standard ISO 9001:2000.
• To ensure FOOD HYGIENE, applying the FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM which complies with the demands of the INTERNATIONAL STANDARD ISO 22000.
• To comply with the LEGISLATION.
• To remain committed to its principles and to offer to its customers high quality and safety products and services.
• To preserve all the communication channels that have been established.
• To strive the constant and stable Development of its Business activity in the field of Wholesale and Retail sale of Food, Beverages, Domestic Use & Relevant Items:
- calculating and analyzing the Quality and Safety Indexes.
- setting increasingly higher targets.
- researching its customers’ satisfaction with the products and services provided.
- performing effective corrective actions, when necessary.
- dealing with failures, weaknesses and customer complaints as opportunities for improvement.
- and selecting its Suppliers by strict criteria of Quality and Hygiene Assurance of Foods.
• To constantly invest in the Development of Human Resources that is the base for the Achievement of the Company’s Aims.
Our aim is the: "SATISFACTION OF CUSTOMERS’ DEMANDS IN THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY"
Ioannis Spanos, Fotini Spanou, Christos Spanos, Vasilis Spanos